This is LordGalvatronMC's talk page, where you can leave messages and comments for LordGalvatronMC.
Motorway Extension Gurus progress
Hi I would like to know what highway is in progress of digging (++, +-, -+) or none? Thanks for answering MrBar (talk) 22:12, 24 July 2020 (UTC)
- you would have to ask the group themself --LordGalvatronMC (talk) 22:02, 14 August 2020 (UTC)
Joan of Arc New Page
Are you unaware of Joan of Arc? I have played since 2012 and nobody has ever credited my existence? I am coming back to the server, I played during the age of resurgence, then left and came back to join the incursion during the age of hype but was merely a bystander in the rusher wars. You are telling me that NOBODY remembers me? I will make my name when I join 2b2t again, and this time Nobody will forget it... —Preceding unsigned comment added by Joan of Arc (talk • contribs) 04:50, 1 September 2020
- @Joan of Arc: It depends on how involved you were in those events. What was your username? — Melofors TC 06:33, 20 August 2021 (UTC)
Re. Wiki page removal
Hi, thank you for letting me know. I figured my last eight years on the server are worth sharing, whether I did anything significant or not. The most notable thing I did was make the largest Pre-June world download of spawn, which I posted a link to, and that I am possibly one of the youngest joining 2b2t players that still plays to this day, which again, I posted a YouTube video I made on 2b2t from 2013, and I think you could guess my age in that video. And a handful of old players like Sato, jared, ctrl_alt_create, and some old players that now play on Constantiam remember me from the server, but not in a good way.
If I may I ask, what is considered relevant or notable on the server? I assume making bases, finding exploits, and leading a group? I understand not wanting a wiki page about someone’s story that has little source to back it up and can easily be changed and manipulated by trolls and get away with it. Do you want me to look for sources or proof that these things happened, or that these alt accounts were mine, which I have a handful of screenshots? My last eight years wasting most of my time on 2b2t shouldn’t be forgotten and people should know the legacy of Superkirbzz in case they were a 12 year old like I was in 2012 and like many people that find out about 2b2t nowadays and want to play on the server too. Superkirbzz (talk) 16:39, 1 November 2020 (UTC)
- Hello. To answer your questions, what you have do so far ain't exactly something to note in the history books. You ever get to be apart or build a fairly large or substantial base, become a notable member of a relevant group or make one that becomes relevant in its own right, etc. Then, you might be eligible for a page unto yourself. Though at this moment I have no reason to doubt your claims, they just aren't substantial enough. One off interactions with people isn't really something to note. Being the youngest player isn't really noteworthy either. I hoped I answered any questions you might have. If you want to discuss this further you can join our discord server and either see our support channel or shoot me a dm. LordGalvatronMC (talk) 17:30, 1 November 2020 (UTC)
- Fair enough, thank you for your time to respond to my question in a formal and reasonable manner. Superkirbzz (talk) 18:04, 1 November 2020 (UTC)
1 Million Base Tour
I started to create pages on my 1million base tour. The idea is to share picture and videos of every base. So why the initial million was deleted? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ch3fh3tz (talk • contribs) 10:34, 29 November 2020
- @Ch3fh3tz: Hey, a full article on 1 Million Base has since been created. I added your screenshot there. You're free to add any other screenshots you have to the article, and any videos in the External links section. — Melofors TC 06:32, 20 August 2021 (UTC)
Why do you reverted the Fight club edit on terminology article its a legitimate add !!! stop to revert my fucking edit !!!!!!!!!--Fatitude (talk) 01:19, 7 February 2021 (UTC)
- It's not a term, its the name of an event. reverted again, DO NOT READD --LordGalvatronMC (talk) 01:34, 7 February 2021 (UTC)
- its a fucking usual word in this fucking server use your fucking brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- No need for the tone, it is the name of an event/group. By the logic presented we should add the names of every group/event to have taken place, but we aren't so please do not re add that edit --LordGalvatronMC (talk) 01:41, 7 February 2021 (UTC)
- Again no need for the tone, It's an event and any use of the name is used to refer to it, Nothing more. While the work is appreciated it isn't the greatest. I'm not re-adding fight to the page. End of discussion. --LordGalvatronMC (talk) 02:11, 7 February 2021 (UTC)