The Imperial Empire 2b2t branch Emblem
|Members||30+ in the 2b2t branch, many more collectively.|
The Imperials are a multi-server group that plays 2b2t, 2b2t clones, and other games. The Imperials are based on the Roman Republic and Imperials from The Elder Scrolls franchise.
HistoryMrCK10 took over the Imperials in 2018. He made the Imperials into a temporary democracy in 2019 which let DavidPrydain become the next emperor of the Imperials. David focused on creating good relationships with other groups in this time period. After he was Emperor Basileus Constantine, who was later overthrown by MrCK10 under the pseudonym Gamerman. MrCK10 made the Imperials on 2b2t reach 100 members and the entire group as a whole 400 members, which was the largest ever seen in Imperials. However, MrCK10 disbanded the Empire and adopted an entirely new system that would abolish the Empire, and emperors entirely.
DavidPrydain took the group back to an empire for a few months in August September and October, but was kicked after being forced to take over by an internal group calling themselves 'The republicans'. This group was led by MrCK10 but was removed by scooby, DavidPrydain and Notaufred in December 2020 after they went inactive, infighting for leadership and doxxing. After which Jan became the next emperor, which is now agreed upon emperor elections that are held once every year on 9th September to honor DavidPrydain after being treated wrongly by past members.
The Imperials operate a wiki that catalogs their history along with claims of activity dating back to 2014.
The Republic (old)
The republic was formed by MrCK10 under the pseudonym Gamerman as a new system to replace the simple Emperor system, this was so there could never be 1 person ruling the Imperials at any given time.
Consul - There will always be 2 consuls.
There are 2 consuls separated into categories.,
- Military Consul
- IIP Consul
All 2 have different jobs and govern different things, if they can they still need to get approval from the senate, but if necessary they can skip the senate in situations that are urgent. The serve a maximum of 3 months and can’t be a consul for another 3 months. Consuls be thrown out by the senate.
Senate - There must be a minimum of 15 senators, there is no limit to senators. The senate's job is to govern the Imperials. Senators vote on Proposals, any senator can make a proposal.
The Senate has the final say over consuls however, this is to prevent tyranny.
Imperial Elite - These people can’t be elected by the senate, they are people who have served the Imperials very well. Imperial Elites are chosen based on a vote conducted by all imperial elite members. These people are to be respected at all times. Imperial Elites can veto ANY proposals in the senate.
As of 12th December 2020, the Imperials are now an Empire again. see here.
Proposals in the Imperial Senate is quite simple:
1. Someone makes a Proposal in #senate-chat, giving clear information on what it means and what it will do. This is a vote and must include an @everyone mention or it will not count.
2. Senators can vote by reacting to the question with an Up or Down emoji (any up or down emojis are fine). This lasts a certain amount of time, the minimum amount of time for a military-related vote is 1 hour. The minimum amount of time for any other vote is 12 hours.
3. If the proposal is passed it will be recorded in the channel #progress. Then it will be acted upon by senators who have the power to do so.
If 1 Imperial Elite calls a veto, the vote is canceled.
Debates may be held in the #senate-chat. They are perfectly fine and allowed in the senate.
The senate can override these ranks if necessary, they can also change them.
Praetors are like Emperors, just they have full authority over 1 or more branches.
Centurions govern a branch, they have full authority over their branch.
IIP program 2b2t
The IIP on 2b2t started in early 2020 and has been building overworld 2b2t highways and spawn infrastructure.
Centurions are leaders of the 2b2t branch of Imperials, here is a history of them:
|Date||Centurion of the Branch|
|6th September 2019 - 15th September 2019||DavidPrydain|
|10th October 2019 - 24th February 2020||Brickzebra|
|11 March 2020 - 26th April 2020||Mage (Insider)|
|21st June 2020 - 6th August 2020||Jalepeno690|
|16th February 2021 - 20th June 2021||Jesse|
|13th September 2021 - 30th November 2021||Super|
|30th November 2021 - 20th January 2022||Toska and Acab|
|20th January 2022 - 18th February 2022||Toska|
|18th February 2022 - 5th June 2022||Xavier aka Xav|
|5th June 2022 - Present||Nigerianprince|
Imperial 2b2t French Division (15 members) =》 one of the 9 part of the Team baguette before the end of the French Invasion
The Emperium (enemies)
Vortex Coalition (enemies)
The Backstreet Boys (enemies)
Infinity Incursion (enemies)
The Gulag (enemies)
T gang (Allies)
Roséa PvP Division (Allies)
Southern Canal Association (Allies)
2b2t Kitshop (Allies)
2Bay/Hermes Shop (Allies)
Poor Mans Shop (Allies)
Kingdom of Terrasen (Allies)
Overworld Highways Association (Allies)
- Emperor: The emperor keeps check of all global things. Typically laws and politics with other groups, and reforms.
- Legionus: Second in command to the emperor,
- Praetor: Has highest perms within a branch. Is only under a Legionus or emperor for their branch.
- Advisor: Advises members of their roles and decisions.
- Imperial Elite: An honour role given to members who have done great achievements for the group.
- Centurion: The governor of the server, all bases and affairs on the server are managed by him.
- Optio: 2nd in command under the centurion, if the centurion isn't there the leadership falls under the Optio. The Optio is the alpha of the Legates.
- Legate: Legates are the 2nd most high ranking members, they manage bases.
- Tribune: 4th rank of base loyalty.
- Prefect : 3rd rank of base loyalty.
- Quaestor: 2nd rank of base loyalty.
- Auxiliary: 1st rank of base loyalty.
- Recruit: Newfags on a test run
Imperials name their bases outposts, camps, forts, and towns.
List of all Imperial bases:
- Recruit Outpost I
- Recruit Outpost III (Now named Trust Outpost)
- Travellers Outpost
- Outpost MR
- Fort Redtail
- Outpost Arcadia
- Recruit Fortress
- Port Majula
- Initium II
- Initium I
- dasherbase ii
- dasherbase i
- falco 1
- asteria II
- novus II
- novus III
- novus IV
- novus V
- novus VI
- novus VII
- novus VIII
- novus IX
- recruit hause
- recruit hause II
- barracks 72
- paridise islands
- vanguard II
- imperialism 69
- aqueos I
- aqueos II
- aqueos III
- aqueos IV
- aqueos V
- slavecamp 5
- novus x
- slave haven