test.2b2t.org is an anarchy server under the 2b2t subdomain for testing changes to the main 2b2t server, currently open for the third time, since June 18, 2021, in version 1.16. It had previously been on version 1.12.2 after the server first opened on September 1, 2019, and was populated with people almost immediately when the server operator posted it in chat. It was then posted around in the 2b2t Media Archive, and closed sometime in September. It was re-opened from March 9 to April 12, 2021, to test 1.16, which was found accidentally and populated. It was then reopened for the third time on June 18, 2021, for further 1.16 testing. These events led players to believe 2b2t is preparing to update to 1.16. Such an update would be unheard of in the server, as it has been on the same version, 1.12, since 2017. An official post on the subreddit announcing the server was posted, the first post by the server operators since 2019.
- September 1 – The server opens and is immediately filled with around 100 people and bots due to it being announced in the main server. It experiences lots of crashes, but little lag (compared to 2b2t.org at least). Spawn becomes a chaotic warzone filled with spawnfags fighting with unenchanted Diamond Swords. Basic highways are created. The Ender Portal coords are leaked by dabigbulletz638, and the Ender Dragon is soon killed. One of the first real bases is created by YouKnowTheDeal and EllioTricks: Wesley Willis base. Several more end portals are found within a 4,000 block radius.
- September 2 – Named and enchanted weapons and tools start to get circulated around spawn. Spawn begins to get lavacasted and burned. Wesley Willis base is looted by PRThomas and Discusser, and the members move to a new base, "Schizo Clits". The Nether becomes super accessable and easy to navigate in a 500 blocks radius, resulting in many bases within a 4000 block (overworld) radius.
- September 3 – Server map is reset, but is reinstated to its "old" form after some hours and temper tantrums. After another server restart, anti-bot measures are taken. This makes chat a hell of a lot easier to read. Before this people spammed the server with NFA accounts that went in and out of the server thus making it impossible to ignore them all.
- September 4 – First mapart is made on the server, simply named ":who:". It was made by mcillanator, Albatros_, Yqe and Prismary.
- September 5 – PRThomas and Discusser create the server’s first dupe stash. This later evolves from items to shulkers containing end game gear and kits.
- September 6 – World Seed gets cracked and later gets cracked by other people but remains private.
- September 7 – Sunrise Farm, created by BGP1 on September 1st, is proclaimed to be the Biggest Base. 30 Stronghold coordinates are leaked by Discusser.
- September 8 – The first effective lag machine is made by Discusser, it is capable of dropping the TPS to 8 within a minute. Seed is cracked by the Schizo Clit member BuyMyMojo (RelievedStudio) and images posted to Reddit. EllioTricks insides the sunrise farm, kills some of the players working there and fills the base with lava casts. The base then begins its 3rd reconstruction. Schizo Clits is now the largest and primary base on the temp map. PRThomas is the first person to reach 1000 player kills.
- September 13 – Server is changed to a copy of 2b2t's map.
- Sometime in September – Server is down "temporarily" to prepare for the next phase.
Icon changes of the test server.
|Started||March 09, 2021 (four months ago)|
|Version||Minecraft Java Edition 1.16|
- March 9 (roughly 14:00 GMT) – Server is back up again with a new map in 1.16, and the description in the server list being "secret 1.16 testing zone"
- BachiBachBach posts about the server on the Infinity Incursion Discord server, and creates the 2b2t test server Discord server. The test server floods with around 100 members as the description is changed to "not-so-secret 1.16 test server"
- March 10 – The first mapart ever locked using a cartography table is created by Yqe, mikeioannina, mcillanator, and Albatros_, simply named "amogus imposter".
- March 15 – BarrenDome uploads a video bringing an influx of players.
- Description changed to "1.16 testing, work in progress".
- The server icon is seen to be tilting sideways. This has sparked conspiracy about what is happening with the test server and the main server.
- March 19 – Yqe started a live stream showing natural terrain and clouds facing a "He Will Not Divide Us" flag made of 3x2 mapart, a remake of the Shia Labeouf live stream. Two players, Smash18 and Ic3Tank, find the location of the flag and took it down. The stream lasted 26 hours, 54 minutes, and 32 seconds.
- March 25 – The server icon changes to be tilting more and showing fire at the bottom.
- March 27 – The server icon is almost fully in fire with the description announcing the original world's return.
- April 12 – Server went offline and probably not gonna come back online for a while: Hausemaster is probably going to update 2b2t.org to 1.16.5 version of Minecraft.
- June 18 – The server came back online for further testing.
- 2b2t Test server fight club – Album of fight club event by covfefe2025
Second 2021 map
- June 18 – The server opens once again for further 1.16 testing. The server description reads "continuation of 1.16 testing!". An official post is created by the server operators on the subreddit, announcing the test server, as well as information regarding the main server's downtime.
- "further 1.16 testing, switching to original world within a week or two. this time this test server is expected to remain online for a month or up to two months, changing intermittently between the original world and this fresh world."
- ―Description above playerlist
- 8 hours after the server opened, the world seed is cracked by Yqe (-7203864180869459193)
- June 21 – The huge 2k2k spawnbase is raided by 5nt and some other Infinity Incursion players. It housed over 30 players and was the largest base so far on the map.