Template:In the news/archive
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- April 12 – test.2b2t.org, having run for over a month, is closed, and many expect 2b2t to update to 1.16.
- April 16 – Avalysium is griefed by the Backstreet Boys.
- Early May – The Watchmen disband following the group being insided and constantly raided, and the leaders quitting the group.
- May 12 – The Nether world border is reached for the first time via mining by the Motorway Extension Gurus.
- May 19 – The map marker exploit goes public after a group of players find one of the maps near Spawn and place it everywhere, resulting in players getting kicked.
- May 20 – A party is held at 0,0 for BachiBachBach's 21st birthday.
- May 29 – Imperator's Base 2 is griefed by jared2013, Orsond, and HermeticLock.
- May 31 – Fight Club holds an event for the fifth anniversary of the Rusher Invasion.
- June 1 – DonFuer 21 is griefed by Team Rocket.
- June 5 – SpawnMason base Chunk Haven is griefed by Team Rocket.
- June 15 – Kinorana's NFT 2b2t cards are released.
- June 16 – Whitehaven is self-griefed.
- June 16 – Block Game Jerusalem is self-griefed and by the SpawnMasons.
- June 18 – test.2b2t.org is opened again for 1.16 testing.
- June 22 – The Nether world border is reached via axis highway for the first time.
- June 25 – The Infinity Incursion begins its watercube project at Spawn.
- July 5 – Boat Phase and additionally using Portal God Mode is patched by Hausemaster after a short downtime.
- July 8 – The Backstreet Boys grief DonFuer 23.
- July 11 – The test server restarts after five days of uptime.
- July 15–16 - The Nocom coordinate exploit is widely used for about 24 hours.
- July 18 – 2015 base Yggdrasil is self-griefed following its leak via Nocom.
- April 2 – The Backstreet Boys grief Gysdall.
- May 8 – test.2b2t.org enters the fourth part of the ongoing update testing with full original world, with improvements and optimization to both servers' performance and chunk upgrade system.
- May 18 – The Backstreet Boys grief New Lugdunum.
- May 24 – The main server goes down for about 3 hours to implement a new queue system that allows players to join 2b2t using 1.18 clients while the server remains on 1.12.2.
- June 24th - The Fifth Column griefs Skylight Haven
- July 2 – The Valley Of Wheat is fully restored by The Luminous Sandclave, but it's griefed the same day.