This is a list of social classes that players on 2b2t use to distinguish players. The general system tends to run based on when the player joined the server and was a system initially created by the early 4chan shitposters of 2010, since they tend to use faggot as a suffix. Many more classes were later created to label other kinds of players. Players may also create their own classes by simply adding a word in front of the suffix faggot, however, this list gives only the ones popularly used.
Note: Most classes with the suffix faggot are shortened to fag.
General Social Classes
- Ancientfaggots - A more exaggerated way of saying Oldfaggot. Often used for Oldfags who have been around since nearly the beginning of 2b2t, like popbob and xcc2.
- Oldfaggots - Usually players that have been around for a good six or so years and have accomplished great things. An example would be policemike55.
- Midfaggots - A term coined to place players like CytotoxicTcell who weren't total newfags, but weren't oldfags. They were players who were generally accepted by Oldfags in part thanks to their merits as players.
- Newfaggots - Players that are new in relative comparison to oldfags. It's commonly accepted that any oldfag can call a player that has joined later than them a newfag, even if they are also oldfags. The term newfag encompasses players typically from 2016 to present.
- Newfriends/Newpals/Newspawn - This term is an acceptable replacement for the term "newfag" and is generally seen as a more polite way of addressing newer players. It is also often used to mock/bait newfags, Ex. "Come here, newfriend, I'll give you some steak and wood" / "GIVING AWAY FREE KITS TO NEWFRIENDS AT 0,0 NETHER!"
Extra Social Classes
These social classes were later made after the general social classes
- 2b2ter - Not commonly used, but generally used to mark a Minecraft player who plays on 2b2t.
- Jewtuber- A YouTuber who the community has determined is only playing on 2b2t to commercialize it, choosing to play in such a manner that will generate a maximum number of clicks for their videos. This can be used ironically or as an insult depending on the context and/or the person it involves.
- Rusherfaggots/Rushers/Junefaggots - Another synonymous term for Newfag. These players joined after June 1, 2016, when the YouTuber known as TheCampingRusher uploaded a video titled "THE OLDEST SERVER IN MINECRAFT", subsequently bringing in thousands of players, leading up to the creation of the queue and the beginning of The Rusher War, The Hype Era (Also called "The Rusher Summer/Era" by some players) and the rise of many groups across the server. These players typically came from the video Rusher posted and stereo typically labeled as being around the age of 13 in most cases. Being called this term does not necessarily indicate a person's affiliation with Team Rusher but rather a general statement.
- Veteran - a term used for anyone who joined the server prior to June 1st, 2016, and usually used to refer to a player in association with Team Veteran. The term was largely used during 2016, however, is highly looked down upon in recent times as Team Veteran became highly controversial and many fitfags and other autistic players continue to use the term, despite it being highly outdated and displeasing to the older population.
- Fitfaggot/Fitfag - A term used for players who joined due to Fit. Over the years, these players have become more prevalent on the server as Fit's channel grew. People began to call this irony out as Fit has essentially become "the new Rusher".
- Spawnfaggots/PVPfaggots - These are the players that are frequently hanging out at spawn or spawn camping 0,0 in both the nether and overworld. Many players use the term negatively because all some of these players seem to want to do is sit at spawn/kill newfags and not do anything "productive." Spawnfag also suggests PVP combat, which is easy to get involved in as there is an abundance of both geared and naked players at spawn. Most of these players are highly geared so they can survive attacks of other hostile players.
- Tacofaggots/Spanishfaggots - These are the Spanish-speaking players that joined mostly from YouTube in September of 2017. YouTuber ElRichMC, who made a video on the server, is the main source of these players.
- Ants/Antfaggots - These are players and the fans of AntVenom, who joined due to Ant's video on 2b2t in April 2018.
- Frenchfaggots/Baguettes/Faguettes - Frenchfaggot is a term used to mark players who only speak French, and was initially used during the first French "invasion" of AgentGB for players who watched AgentGB's 2b2t video and joined because of him. It was only prominently used during November 2016, as he did not decide to make a series on 2b2t after the pilot video. However, the server was advertised to them nonetheless, causing a small influx of French players to join 2b2t. The term was later revitalized during the second French invasion of FuzeIII in September of 2018, with a new term being used, Faguette, which is a bastardization of the word "Baguette". This is due to the bread's stereotypical association with French people.
- Facepuncher - A term not commonly used anymore by players but is still applicable. The term refers not only to players of the Facepunch Republic but to anyone who joined due to the Facepunch forums, similar to how Rushers not only applies to players in Team Rusher but rather anyone who joined due to Rusher. Examples of Facepunchers are popbob, policemike55 and DemonElite119 and It is synonymous with Oldfag.
- 4channer - another term rarely used anymore that refers to anyone that joined 2b2t due to 4chan. Unlike the Facepuncher term, players who did join due to 4chan barely use the title. Offtopia and THEJudgeHolden are a few examples of players who would be labeled a 4channer. It is synonymous with Oldfag.
- IGNer - A term used during the Second Incursion for the invading players from the IGN article on 2b2t. The term is no longer used commonly in present time.
- Poorfag/Richfag - These terms are used to describe the amount of in-game wealth a player has. Typically the richest players will have multiple geared accounts and multiple stashes. Although most Richfags are not newfags, the terms have nothing to do with join date. Currently, most of the server's "regulars" are Richfags because of the large dupes that allow for previous Poorfags to become Richfags in a small amount of time, also helped by the introduction of shulker boxes into the game. The term poorfag is very common, but it's pretty rare to see actual usage of "richfag".
- Lagfag - A term used to describe those who build lag machines in an attempt to intentionally crash the server or make the server unplayable. This is typically only used by people in the chat and not directed at an individual player as most lagfags don't disclose their identity.
Rusher's Social Classes
These are two classes that Rusher used to classify others during his time on the server.
- OGs - The extremely broad and vague term created by TheCampingRusher to define Oldfags as a group of which he planned to defeat in The Rusher War. The reasoning behind his using of this name was his reluctance to swear, let alone hack on the server. Usually only used nowadays by newfags who are too young to say oldfag.
- Nakeds- A term used by Rusher to refer to the Newfags/Rushers at spawn who did not have any gear. Can also be used to describe players without armor on.
FuzeIII's Social Classes
- Americain - French for American, is a term used by Fuze to classify all 2b2t players that aren't French speaking. This class was made on the assumption that the entire playerbase of the server before Fuze's series were all of American background or origin. This statement is largely untrue as the server has garnered multiple people from all around the world over the years, with even the server itself not being an American hosted server.
- Baguettes - A term he took from the 2b2t player base to encompass all French speaking players, from not only France, but anywhere else in the world.
There is no agreed time limit at which a player becomes an oldfag. Some claim that anyone that joined after 2011 is a newfag, others say that those who joined before 2015 are oldfags, and some say that those who joined in 2013 are midfags. This means that the system is not official and is therefore subjective.
While these terms can be used in a hostile manner, they are a part of everyday conversation. When used in a hostile manner, it will usually be for stereotypes associated with the class, for instance for midfags who claim themselves to be an oldfag and everyone else is a newfag, for a newfag who asks newby questions like "can i hack on this server?", "how do i get out of spawn?", and "how do I get food? Can someone gimme food?", and for oldfags who claim to be gods and untouchables on the server because of how long they have played on the server.