|June 22nd, 2016|
|April 23rd, 2019|
|~100-200 (Rusher Era Peak) ~50 (Post War Peak) ~20-30 ('Revival' Era)|
The Resistance was one of the major groups that existed during the Rusher War. It was founded by CorruptedUnicorn on June 22nd, 2016. The group was hated by both old and new players, and was not particularly liked by its contemporaries as a result of its grief of the Valley of Wheat. Although often referred to as a Rusher subgroup, the two were separate organizations, with a degree of enmity towards each other.
- Team Rusher - Relations with Team Rusher throughout the war was "very shaky" according to Rusher. The groups would flip between being allies, to neutral, to even enemies. An example was during an especially large battle in spawn, in which CorruptedUnicorn fought against TheCampingRusher alongside Fit and Team Veteran. It was also to take revenge for a dispute between Napkin0fTruth and GoDzOneManArmy. However, throughout the entirety of the war, both did share common enemies and can be considered Pro-Rusher in values.
- Team Veteran - The Resistance were large enemies of Team Veteran in which many small skirmishes, raids, and large fights were exchanged between the two. This lead Team Veteran to claim that the Resistance was a Rusher subgroup as the group formed at the start of the Rusher War in which the Resistance denied. Team Veteran most notorious plot to try and destroy the Resistance was sending Neda T as a spy in order to discover one of their dupe stashes.
- Team Aurora - The Resistance was enemies with Team Aurora due to their leader's, Neda T, betrayal and because of their Pro-Veteran nature.
- The 4th Reich - While skirmishes between the two groups were minimal, the two groups were technically enemies due to the difference in beliefs as The 4th Reich was Pro-Veteran
- Guardian Rushers - The Resistance were allies with the Guardian Rushers as interactions between TheJadyha and different members of the group, mainly Neda T and PvP_Comboz before their defection, were very peaceful.
- Peacekeepers - Similar to Team Rusher, the Resistance had a shaky relation with the Peacekeepers and a common enemy. There was animosity at one point, also due to the dispute between Napkin0fTruth and GoDzOneManArmy.
- Highland - Shaky relations due to spawn battle
- Peacekeepers - Neutral
- Spawn Enforcement - Allied
- Team Dungannon - Allied
Towards the end of the war, Team Resistance suddenly vanished from the server. CorruptedUnicorn made a video discussing what happened to the Resistance. The group did not disband due to the Veteran attacks but rather the boredom of many of the important members. CorruptedUnicorn was technically the last member active until eventually he moved on as well.
On January 30, 2019, CorruptedUnicorn returned to 2b2t with plans to revive the Resistance. He made a video about it and gave some info. The following day on January 31st, Corrupted opened his personal discord to the public and proceeded to have an information meeting on February 10th, 2019. As the meeting progressed, he made a resistance member role and trusted role. After that, the group had roughly 50-60 members, most of them inactive. There was no hierarchy, only members, trusted members and Corrupted. The group started to fall apart and things were going nowhere. There were only a few dupe stashes, no bases nor outposts. Corrupted also began to lack interest in the group. On April 3, 2019, Notaufred contacted Corrupted, believing that there could be bright future for the faction and he was going to do whatever was needed. Corrupted made him "second in command" and told him to do whatever he wanted, but everything needed to be reported back to him. Notaufred agreed. With the help of DavidPrydain, they made a fully operational discord server with a ranking system (after some time it was renewed with a really advanced one) and outpost and base plans. After some time _C4T_ joined the leadership and helped a lot with the discord server. Eventually, the group began to grow and has become a large group on the server. There were original plans to rebuild the Valley of Wheat to redeem the group, however this was quickly scrapped due to the countless previous attempts to actually fix the sanctuary. The group was working on six different bases plus outposts and stashes. They try to ally or stay neutral with the other groups.
After a while, the remaining small groups within the Resistance would either break off from the Resistance entirely, or merge with other groups.
On April 23rd, 2019, the Resistance was officially disbanded via an announcement on their discord, after player named Finstaa used many of their members to inside for him and got many base coordinatess, he then griefed all the bases exposing members for insiding including multiple staff, this lead to a disagreement with the leadership which resulted in the disbandment of the group. The discord then randomly spasmed between many different things, from a Resistance Ex Member Discord, to a general 2b2ter Discord with an Anime Theme. At the time of writing, The group and server was official disbanded by DavidPrydain who was the last remaining staff of the leadership towards the end of the New Resistance.
- Corrupted Unicorn (Founder) (Leader)
- Soul Food (Co-Founder) (Leader)
- NedaT (Traitor)
- PvP_Comboz (Traitor)
- Scotty_AwEsome (Built multiple monuments)
- TheJunker (Built multiple monuments and was leader of resistance during the last few days)
- CorruptedUnicorn (Founder) (Leader) (High Council)
- Notaufred (High Council)(The Savior)
- devc4t/C4T (High Council)(Developer & Advertiser)
- DavidPrydain (High Council) (Kage Council)(First Grandkage)
- Maligant(Kage Council)(First Firkage)
- Jalapeno690 (Kage Council)(First Seckage
- Mtus(Senior Class)
- iamu (Senior Class)
- Finstaa (Senior Class) (Insider)
- DipperChan (Resistant)