Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Started||June 13, 2017|
|Griefed||Feburary 21, 2020|
Ocala City, also known as Fancytown, is a solo city base founded on June 13, 2017, by Lifeisgood72. Its architecture is based on Europe's 19th-century architecture.
- June 13, 2017 – Ocala is founded
- June 15, 2019 – Lifeisgood72 posted a screenshot on r/2b2t of the city with the debug screen purposely open, with the intent of the city to be griefed. The post was titled, "Moving on to a new era in my life. Go nuts." The coordinates were fake, however.
- October 12, 2019 – Lifeisgood72 logged in to find a player named "lieblingsrebell" at Ocala. After some talk, the player left without griefing the base.
- February 2020 – the base was found by a player named dansfilms. dansfilms sold the coordinates to several players in the Vortex Coalition, who looted the dupe stash but left the base intact. On February 18, he gave the coordinates to known griefer Soulbond.
- February 21, 2020 – Based griefed by Soulbond and Mr_Mcmine
- Broad Street
- Berliner Street
- Waldsworth Avenue
- Boujee Mall
- The Grand Inn
- Centre de la Administracion
- Nestle Building
- Arc De Triomphe
- Nantes Cathedral
- Auschwitz Recreation