Note: The 2b2t Wiki is not responsible for your usage of any cheat client. You will most likely be banned on non-anarchy Minecraft servers for use of them. Use them at your own risk.
A Minecraft client, often known as a hacked client, cheat client, or utility mod, is a modification to the game which offer modules, also known as cheats or hacks. These features are not in the vanilla form, or default form, of Minecraft. No clients are affiliated with Mojang, similar to most mods. As clients can give players an unfair advantage, the use of them is against the rules of most servers and will get users banned. On anarchy servers like 2b2t, however, using clients has been normalized, as most players use them.
Excluding new players, it is rare to find players who do not use clients, as they're needed for automating travel, PvP advantages, and generally improving quality of life.
History on 2b2t
In early 2b2t, hacks were not as readily available to the public as they currently are. People would either code the early clients themselves or get them from friends or sketchy websites. While historically, clients were only used by a fraction of the player base, their usage has increased over time. 4channer Luke2thebun was one of the first known players to use a hacked client, who did so in early 2011. popbob was also an infamous early user.
Many players used vanilla until after TheCampingRusher brought an influx of players to the server, causing the number of players using a client to gradually increase over time. Despite implicitly allowing cheating, 2b2t patches many cheats such as extremely fast movement hacks, to reduce lag on the server, but also patches vanilla things such as placing boats on land, while making vanilla Elytra flying and vanilla fishing less effective than normal, which are controversial topics on the server.
List of clients on 2b2t
This section will discuss most of the used clients on 2b2t and rank them based on their usage by the common player. Most of these are offered by the client's personal site.
These are clients that are generally most common, and considered as the most trusted.
- Lambda- An open-source, therefore free, continuation of now discontinued KAMI Blue. It provides regular updates, and thanks to it being open-source, anyone can contribute. It features a stunningly visionary plugin system, allowing for hot-loading of plugins while in game, to allow for immense customization and quick changes, without reloading Minecraft. It has many advanced utility modules, and can be used for PvP as well, but is more geared towards more casual players.
- Future – A paid client advertised by Fit and several other 2b2t YouTubers. It is a very popular client as a result, and is used by many. It has highly powerful PvP modules, but is more lacking for casual travelers, and has a basic GUI that can be called lacking. It currently costs 24.99 Euros. It is highly advised to avoid any "cracks" and other free versions, as they almost always have backdoors, and will probably steal your coordinates, tokens, and more.
- Rusherhack – Client made by John200410, who also is the creator of Rusherb0t and oldfag.org. Rusherhack currently costs $20. However, for an additional $100, or 5 referrals, you can receive Rusherhack Plus, which features brand new exploits and other fancy modules before they reach the normal userbase. It has a heavily customizable GUI, is generally easy to use and navigate, and has amazing utility and travel modules. It has the fastest Elytra fly exploit as of now, at around 420km/h for normal users, and 720km/h for Plus users. It is more lacking in the PvP department however. Avoid "cracks" as they almost always will rat you.
Somewhat common clients
- Impact – Impact is a free, closed source, client, and was one of the first to integrate Baritone functionality, an AI pathfinding bot that can navigate. It was made well known during the Rusher War after Rusher's advertisement and through eventually use of many 2b2t YouTubers. It has seen much use, however has not been updated since around 2021, and has become outdated. Many of its modules have stopped functioning on 2b2t, due to the evolving anticheat, but many casual players still can make good use of it thanks to an easy to use GUI, and easily configurable modules.
- Konas – A paid client developed by GL_DONT_CARE, Darki, and Auto, released in 2020. The current price of Konas is $15. It is a client that had many 2b2t bypasses, and an excellent crystal aura, but has not received an update since mid 2021, so as a result many of its functions and bypasses do not function as intended. Avoid "cracks"/free versions if you want to not have viruses on your pc.
Uncommon hacked clients
- Inertia – A free utility mod with over 470 thousand downloads, featuring advanced combat and render modules. Formerly known as WWE Client, the name was changed due to DMCA infringement.
- Hydra - A free client made for crystal pvp with support for the latest version of Minecraft. Hydra is mostly used on the 2b2t test server and other 1.19 anarchy servers.
- SalHack – A client made by Ionar2 went open-source due to the unobfuscated jar being leaked. Currently has no developers and the Discord does not provide technical support for Salhack either. Contains no XRay or search functions but is useful for beginner crystal combat.
- Wurst+3 - The newest version of the client, open-source on Github, developed by TrvsF and Madmeg.
- Gamesense – Client developed by Go_Hoosiers, CyberTF2, auburnhud2, and lukflug. Gamesense is free and open-source and is normally used as a 'side client' due to its utility modules, often along with Future.
- ForgeHax – An open-source Forge mod with a power user feel to it. It lacks a useful GUI and is configured with only commands. ForgeHax became popular thanks to its book writer for creating ban books/dupe books.
- Meteor Client Free utility mod developed by MineGame159 and seasnail. the client is popular on many anarchy servers and is possible to join 2b2t using viafabric or multiconnect.
These clients might have been common in the past but are nearly unheard of in modern anarchy.
- Wurst – A formerly popular client. Although occasionally recommended to new players, Wurst is no longer a good option for 2b2t players. Although it has been updated to have basic features such as CrystalAura and AutoTotem, It is still very outdated and will not be able to compete with newer clients.
- Wurst+ 2 – A (formerly) private client that was normally used only for crystal pvp. Wurst+ 2 went public on Github in late September of 2020. Not associated with Wurst.
- LiquidBounce – Used for a brief time due to bed teleportation exploit.
- SkillClient – Known for being the first free client with entity speed. SkillClient was used in 2017 to catch up to the X+ diggers.
- Aristois – Gained popularity for its ChatSpammer feature, which many other free clients have now. Aristois has an $8 premium version and support for an alt dispenser.
- Wolfram – Known for NCP bypassing features. It also had features like Baritone, but quite slow.
- Nodus – An older hacked client from 1.2-1.8. It was one of the first hacked clients you could download that was not from some shady website. Can no longer be used, as the last released version was for 1.8.9.
- Huzuni – Popular client used in 2015 that was later updated to 1.11.
- Metro – Popular client used in 2015 on the 1.8 version of Minecraft. Nearly every cheat worked except for flight.
- 5zig Mod – Client used in June and July 2016 to get into 2b2t easier due to queue issues. Made completely irrelevant after AutoReconnect was popularized in Wurst and Impact. 5zig Mod isn't an actual cheat client but is a forge mod that is allowed on multiple servers including Hypixel and other minigame-related servers.
- KAMI – Client developed by 086 in 2018 and was one of the first to have auto-place for end crystals. KAMI 1.12.2 edition's development is officially finished, however, it continues to support modern Minecraft versions.
- KAMI Blue – An open-source rewrite of KAMI which was historically known for having excellent elytraflight bypasses for 2b2t, along with features similar to paid clients and proper Baritone integration. The client has been discontinued since 04/20/2021.
- Vapid/V/NoVa – Client created by Pyrobyte, continued by kinorana after 2013.
- Pyro – A crystal PvP client with some bypasses developed by GiantNuker and Ionar2 (former developer of Salhack). Was previously used for duping items since late September of 2020. The client was cracked in October of 2020 by Crystallinqq, and the developers reacted by making new updates private to a select group of people.
- Backdoored – Briefly known as Ebic Client, Backdoored was private for some time before going public as a $20 paid client; it was quickly discontinued. Developed by cookiedragon234, Carbolemons, and Tigermouthbear.
- Ares – A free, open-source utility mod with great combat modules and a unique GUI and HUD. It is currently developed by Tigermouthbear.
- dotgod.cc a client made for members of elite tier by 0x22 was the best ca in 2018-21 its real name is butterfly
- Infinity+ - Client developed by Madmeg, R _33, floppa, Venroy16, SankuGG and Memeszz. It is a private client for Infinity Incursion members and trusted PVP members. It is mostly focused on PVP modules and some funny modules that were requested by Bachi.
- Helix - Client developed by Izverg86 and used by certain members of the diggers.
- root - Developed by 086 from 2016 to 2017, and with some parts being reused for KAMI's base.
- Vort3x - Vortex Coalition client made by inv41idu53rn4m3. Vort3x was popular for spamming "Did you know?" messages and duping during the 11/11 dupe.
- rootNET - A paid client developed by iZac. The client has been in the beta phase of development for several years and costs $20.
- GlowClient - Client created by GlowskiBroski, was one of the early clients to have PacketFly and had other unique hacks. A backdoored crack was released in late 2018 by BabbaJ. The cracked version flashed gore and jumpscares when playing.
- Xdolf - Created by x0XP and Sgt. Pepper. The first free client to contain AutoTotem, AutoCrystal, and EntitySpeed. Xdolf saw minor use in 2017 before being DMCA'd by Mojang.
- Adorufu/Asuna/Axiom - Discontinued series of clients based on each other, some free and some paid, developed by Sasha. Based off x0XP's Xdolf Client.
- Xulu - Private client developed by Elementars, used by Emperium pvpers. It was leaked in the past and Elementars released the older versions here. The original client was used in 2017 after being passed around by users on YouTube. The original client's developer is ZiTROX with help from NuddlesTheMemer, ecelon & StormPvP
- Mahanware - Exploit client developed by Lord_Mahan (based on KAMI). Known for Auto-duper and an adaptation of NoCom Tracker & Spiral modules, it was mass distributed and netted $700 USD profit on July 15th, 2021.
- esohack - A Phobos skid developed by es0t that was ratted.
- Phobos - formerly backdoored client with versions 1.3 and 1.5.4 having contained backdoors. Phobos 1.3 contained a coordinate logger, and Phobos 1.5.4 contained a Remote Access Trojan (RAT), which uploaded the user's Minecraft passwords, Discord token, Chrome passwords, desktop screenshots, and computer files to a remote server. Coordinates to many bases were obtained and leaked, and the developers had access to personal information. More information: Phobos Incident
- Kinodupe - Client that only existed for 6 whole days during the 11/11 dupe. Its only purpose was to make duping easier during the 11/11 dupe. However, using this client would leak your coords, and the resulting spreadsheet was eventually posted publicly resulting in many griefs. Many players however took advantage of this fact and duped in random locations.
- Adolf - An early hacked client by x0XP, would steal your coords. Cause of Valkyria coordinates being leaked.
- G4DMODE Client - Made it easier to execute the Godmode glitch of Mid-2019, but it would leak your IP, passwords, and coordinates. According to Satisfaction, it affected over 20 players.
- nhack/nhack2/nhack3 - Client made by The Tyranny and started by popbob. Some versions were backdoored and used to screenshot omaliymix's and Kaameron's desktop, causing both to leave 2b2t. Continued by c1yd3i and iTristan.
- Summer Client - Client made by MattEdits was a mostly Hypixel (Closet) Client that wasn't that common in anarchy servers but was still seen in anarchy servers sometimes, was ratted by its owner. Summer V3 and V4 are safe, but V5 is not.
- Etikahack - Client made by c0mmie_ and frosty003. The client has a token logger hidden in the source code that would allow them to log into discord accounts.
- Sigma - A client developed by OmikronClient and LeakedPVP mainly used for pvp servers and although not very common on 2b2t there were some videos made featuring that client on 2b. it was later discovered that the client (Sigma5) had a Bitcoin miner and a RAT and possibly a token logger.
Other clients can be found in the 2b2t Discord Archive.
Installing Your Hacked Client
WARNING: If your computer knowledge goes as far as clicking radio buttons and pressing, "Install", in the installation wizard, take extra precautions when performing installations, or refrain from installing anything at all.
- Choose your desired hack client. There are many clients a player can choose from. Many of the most popular and safe ones can be found here.
- Download your desired hacked client. This is one of the riskiest steps of the installation process. The reason that this is risky is that you may not be installing the hacked client you chose, but rather another program that could be malware or be backdoored. Therefore, you should click the links on this page; do not try and find the client's official website on your own through Google or Discord. If you download through the hacked client's website, it will most likely take you through ad.fly or another website of the same function. These websites allow the creators of the hacked client to earn some money by displaying advertisements to those who download it. Forge and OptiFine also do this. These websites can display ads and popups that lead to malicious downloads or can be 'tech support scams'. Generally, do not click on or interact with any popups or notification boxes, just look for the 'Skip Ad' button so you can be taken to the download page back on the original site. Unless you have an ad block program (which doesn't completely protect you from risk), it could be safer to ask a friend or trusted person to send you the installer or a link to the official download page of the hacked client.
- If the download you received was a .exe, .jar file, or other executable, you can double click to run it and it will guide you through the installation process. You may need to install Java and/or bypass Windows Defender (more info, run anyway).
- Otherwise, if the download is a .zip file: unzip the file, go to the .minecraft folder (in the hidden %appdata% folder) and transfer the contents of the unzipped folder into the versions folder.
- Once you have done that, open your Minecraft launcher, and make a new profile. Depending on the client, it may require to be named a specific name: i.e. 313hax (Impact)). Now simply change the Minecraft version to the one with the hacked client name next to it and you are good to go.
Do not, under any circumstances, open any links, let alone client download links, that were posted by someone in the 2b2t server chat, or in unaffiliated Discord servers. 2b2t is an anarchy server, do not trust anybody that you do not know.