Goodwill Trading Banner
|Approx. Founded||November 20th, 2016|
Goodwill Trading, is a trade group with the purpose to collect and sell items, books, maps, banners, and everything else that makes 2b2t special. The group tends to remain neutral and sells to any customer.
Goodwill Trading & Associates, is a sub-group that was focused on managing friends, traders, map makers and other collectors into one discord. Associates and other roles in the discord were not full members of Goodwill Trading.
- Goodwill Trading had the biggest map (3 by 3, all unique pieces, even relative easily made because of the blue color) on 2b2t before the first mapreset. The map was created by a good friend and fellow trader of the group, kyle_rayner_ion.
- Goodwill Trading, more specific, Jumbo_Warrior with help from Tanaxis founded the bookban exploit, later improved a lot by others, that has been used on and off in the history of 2b2t to make unable to join 2b2t.
- Before the first map reset Goodwill Trading had one of the biggest map art collections on the server, this was possible because of the good relationship with other big traders/collectors (new and old): BenitoTortellini, 24, ufocrossing, kyle_rayner_ion, etc..
- Goodwill Trading, mostly Tanaxis was late to the item selling happening on the server. It was only after the prices dropped a lot Tanaxis started to sell items but he still prefered to be paid in collectable items (mapart, banners, ...), and he quit selling items pretty fast after the prices dropped even more
- Tanaxis (Founder)
- Jumbo_Warrior (Founder)
- King (Founder)
- Rimmy93 (Founder)
- BitterCynic (Founder)
- Niels241 (Founder by association with Bittercynic)
No new members were ever accepted into the group after the initial group split of from the Blind Eye Clan. The reason for never accepting new members was that the group did want to add risk to the base getting leaked (accidental or not).