2b2t is a Minecraft server with no rules (IP to join: 2b2t.org) that has been running on the same map since February 2011, and is owned anonymously. It has had over 600,000 players join throughout the years, and is often called the worst Minecraft server for the toxic playerbase it has maintained. It is known for players taking the game to its absolute limits, and the server is usually at the forefront of exploits, hacks, and PvP. The server is one of the oldest running servers in Minecraft, behind MinecraftOnline and others such as Nerd.nu. The server has seen thousands of groups and bases rise and fall throughout its history. It offers players a Minecraft experience unparalleled in any other server or video game.
The 2b2t Wiki aims to document the rich history of the server, including its events, groups, bases, players, and more. It has existed since July 2016, moving websites multiple times during this time; this website has existed since 2018. Anyone is welcome to contribute to the wiki. Please read the rules, editor policy, and manual of style of our wiki. The main discussions of wiki are going on Discord.
The wiki currently contains 578 pages, 60 active users, and 2,902 files
Template:Featured article/December 2022
In the news
On this month
- August 2008 – between April 2009 and December 2010 – 2b2t's Garry's Mod server begins after Kalash is banned from 2f2f for exploits. After creating the Minecraft server, the group is still active and continues hosting servers, although none are as significant as the Garry's Mod and Minecraft servers. The group was deleted by Hause in 2019 or 2020.
- December 2010 – Hausemaster and/or georgebush420, the two server operators, begin 2b2t's current map. 2b2t is populated by people in the already existing 2b2t Garry's Mod community (such as Rage639 and BennyGun).
- December 2011 – The Second Backdoor of 2b2t occurs. popbob created a plugin for Hausemaster, and using this backdoor, gave himself permission to use the TooManyItems mod.
- December 2013 – The Second Backdoor takes place. iTristan and Pyrobyte develop a plugin that blocks access to the roof of the Nether, but they use the plugin as their backdoor. Pyrobyte and iTristan reached the World Border.
- December 2014 – Southern Canal Project is started by ThebesAndSound.
- December 2015 – The Third Backdoor takes place. More hacked items are created and kept in a stash by iTristan.
- December 2, 2017 – The Vortex Coalition declares war on Emperium, starting the the Vo–Perium war.
- December 20, 2019 – The tab list displays “NINE YEARS” at the top of it. Hausemaster introduces a patch removing all illegals from the game permanently, including unbreakables and 32k’s. Death messages are brought back. The Book club / The Brownmen ceases player head chunkbans, #NoServerNovember ends.
- December 2-3 – Hausemaster's PayPal account is suspended. The next day Hausemaster's PayPal account is reenabled.