Fenrir was a base built by the Nova base players when 2b2t came back online. The project took months to complete, but when it was finished, it was an eye-catching base (no joke). During the time Fenrir was built/being built, 2b2t was a place that "was a Peaceful time and no major events." according to ArchQuantum's Imgur Post. Other Then that, not much is know about Fenrir. From a few posts by Sato86 on Facepunch, it seems like the base was planned to be abandoned just months after it was built.
|Status||Griefed (Most Likey)|
|Builder(s)||Nova Base Players|
|Other denizens||Nova Base Players|
- Fenrir had a gold farm used for afk exp farming.
- A glass dome in the water that surrounded a small build.
- Subway systems that could transport you around the base
- A "Fenrir Inn"
- A temple with the Valkyrian eagle inside (altough the eagle is made of wood)
- A lighthouse
- A castle connected to the other side of the base
- An Eiffel tower build made of brown wool created by coconut4, which was destroyed when lightning ignited it
- A "Replica of Spawn Beacon" that has multiple signs, one reading "Over 900 newfags died during the Spawn Ocupation"
- And much more...
The base appears to be built mostly with dark oak wood and stone brick