Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a list of famous players across 2b2t. If there are any famous players without a page, please feel free to add.
- Hausemaster - Hausemaster is the owner of 2b2t. Due to the server's nature as an anarchy server, he rarely gets online and leaves the server on its own. Some memes and conspiracies make people believe that Hausemaster is not the owner of the server. This is due to the fact that there is almost no actual confirmed information about him, anyone who would use his Minecraft account and has access to the server files would be indistinguishable from Hausemaster himself.
- Offtopia - Was one of the high-ranking members of Judge's group.
- Popbob - One of the most famous griefers in 2b2t history, for his use of the Thunder Hack.
- policemike55 - Is known for being one of the oldest still "active" players on 2b2t.
- TheJudgeHolden - TheJudgeHolden is famous for his 2b2t comic that told his experiences while he was on the server.
- Jaang - The builder of the Valley of Wheat, one of the largest public farms on the server ever made (it’s not here anymore, so don’t go looking for it.).
- xarviar - Well known spammer who managed to stay relevant by latching himself to actually relevant players and bases.
- xcc2 - Member of Passie Town and the gatekeeper of NFE, the "first" sanctuary.
- chezhead - Creator of the Facepunch Republic.
- Kinorana - Known for being a merchant on 2b2t and for causing the Map Crisis of 2017, previously known as the blacksmith of 2b2t during Valkyria era. Quit after removal of Veteran queue.
- csisDustin - Has the longest playing time on server, last time seen in 2016
- Jacktherippa - Known for creating Space Valkyria, 2b2t's greatest end base
- Jared2013 - Notorious Griefer and autist.
- Sato86 - One of the founding members of Valkyria, proclaimed "legendary" by several newfags. Created the 2b2t timeline.
- Fit - Also known as FitMC or silentpedro. A jewtuber, member of various bases, the leader of Team Veteran during the Rusher War, and a massive jew. Used to be a member of Valkyria.
- James Rustles - One of the most well-known 2b2t historians. He has a blog . Owner of Constantiam
- Coltsnid - a mid-fag who joined in 2014. he is known for founding The Vortex Coalition in 2015, along with AmericanOreo.
- Torogadude - A former 2b2t Youtuber who fought during the Rusher War. Also a member of the 4th Reich. Has stopped making 2b2t related content.
- Babbaj - Made dealing damage possible with the first large crystal detonation.
- 0x22 - Creator of the Future Client .
- Oremonger - Known for his greifing of bases with obscene images. Caused massive red-stone lag in 2013-2015.
- Byrnsy - 2013 player best known for starting the Nether Highway Group
- ITristan - Helped code for hausemaster and many of his plugins were backdoored.
- LandonMC - Landon is a Minecraft Youtuber with 500,000 subscribers who was hacked by "the Fourth Incursion",. This led to TheCampingRusher stripping off Toro's veteran queue . His account is currently bed-trapped.
- TheCampingRusher - Jewtuber that started it all.
- Armorsmith - Founder of Armorsmith's Followers, the most hated player on 2b2t.
- NedaT - Former 2b2t Jewtuber/Streamer. Leader of Team Aurora
- CorruptedUnicorn - A sad teenager way outside his league. Leader of The Resistance
- BarrenDome - One of the more known 2b2t youtubers.
- Hermeticlock - Founder of the Spawn Masons.
- ElRichMC - A spanish Jewtuber that started the spanish community
2018 - 2019
- AntVenom - Joined the server in early 2018 and made his now infamous "The Face of Minecraft Anarchy video", which caused the 6th incursion.
- PopularMMOs -Minecraft YouTuber with 14 million subscribers who makes mostly mod related content. Was sighted on the server, but never made a video about it.
- FuZe III - French Youtuber with almost a million subscribers. Cause of the 7th incursion.
- Etika - American YouTuber from Brooklyn, New York. Leader of the 9 Gang, who was at war with server veterans. Etika's 2B2T experience was streamed on E Live, until his disappearance and death in June of 2019.