Democratic Group Alliance
Not to be confused with one of the bases of the New Facepunch Republic, the SBA (or Spawn Base Alpha)
This article is outdated
This page contains information that can be considered outdated or hasn't been checked in a while. Please either verify or update them.
|Founded||July 20, 2019|
|Members||~300 (6 Groups)|
The Democratic Group Alliance or DGA, previously known as the Small Groups Alliance or SGA, is an ongoing alliance between almost a dozen semi-active and active groups.
The Democratic Group Alliance was first thought of by SoiledCold and was created on the 20th of July, 2019. At first the group was more of a meme but as more people joined, SoiledCold saw potential in the group and started contacting more and more groups. The total discord member count is around 700 and the total group member count is around 80. On August 17th an old leader, Finn_Fry, along with 2 other Everflame members, decided to raid and destroy the discord server. He had wanted to secede from the DGA for a while due to "gay ASF values." On October 9, 2019 after a month of inactivity, SoiledCold called for reforms. He planned to bring back the hype from the beginning days and make the group more democratic. SoiledCold created the idea of "3 Houses 1 Rule".
House 1 - The general population of the group discords. They vote on if the idea passed to House 1 should be done (If it is a base or something private it will not come to this house).
House 2 - The democratic senators of each group. They would have to decide how many senators each group gets. They vote on if the idea from House 1 is possible.House 3 - The group of leaders. They come up with ideas to give to House 2.
The old DGA made its decisions with all the group leaders gathering and making votes on decisions, the reason for this is because every group in the alliance have different amount of people and SoiledCold didn't want some groups to be much stronger than others in the alliance for obvious reasons. The new DGA voting is based on the "3 Houses 1 Rule" system shown above. DGA leaders vote for a Prime Minister who stays in power for 1 month and will:
- Make sure the leaders do their part
- Make sure the group doesn't go inactive
- Create new ideas for the DGA
- DGA Capital - The DGA Capital was like Wrath Outpost for the DGA. Only the Red Cross, Bannering, Team Nethertea, and Benfe2003's group went to leave their mark. But due to inactivity of the other leaders, it soon got grieifed by Finn_Fry and theboss24611.
- Base Unity - Was started during mid September by the player named Monsterkarate and was first started for Team Nethertea but evolved into a group base. There was one grief attempt by an unknown player and was saved by the now inactive player Yotogamer and Monsterkarate.
- #TeamNoTrees - This is a project to destroy all trees, dirt and grass from 0,0 to a radius of 10K. The operation was in the first phase and planned to move on to Phase II as of November 28, 2019. The group moved onto Phase III in March 15, 2020.
Groups in the Alliance
- Black Cross (Founding group)
- The Deluded Regiment
- The Gulag
- The Klansmen
- Team Rocket
- The Order