Note: The 2b2t wiki is NOT responsible for your usage of any Cheat client. You can possibly be banned on servers outside of 2b2t. Please use at your own risk.
Disclaimer: Hacked Clients are clients made for Minecraft that offer cheats (known as hacks or modules) for players that are not part of the Minecraft's vanilla game. No hacked client website or company is affiliated with Mojang, similar to most mods. On most servers, using hacked clients is a punishable offense and may get players banned (by either admins or with an Anti-Cheat) from the specific server, depending on server's policies and rules. They can give players unfair advantages over others in mini games or gamemodes for things like combat and basic movement.
Pertaining to 2b2t
Since 2b2t is an anarchy server, which means almost nothing is off limits in terms of Minecraft, it allows for players to use these clients and are actually a part of everyday life on 2b. Since it is such a large part of regular day to day activity on the server, using clients are almost a must and not using one is essentially crazy. Any newfags should keep this in mind, and should be open to the frame of thinking that all players are using a hacked client on a daily basis. In fact, players on 2b have even coded their own hacked clients.
Most hacks on hacked clients are acceptable for use on the server however certain hacks, such as speed and flight, have limits to their usage or otherwise don't work in order for the gameplay to be fair. This is enforced by plugins on the 2b server itself. This is so that players don't get instantly killed by others, fly like in creative mode, gain server operator status through forceop, generate thousands of chunks every minute etc..
List of Used Clients on 2b2t
This section will discuss most of the used clients on 2b2t and rank them based on their usage by the common player. Most of these are offered by the client's own personal site. Future requires a login and purchase to get access to the client.
- Impact - A very popular free client, with built in Baritone, an AI pathfinder bot that can assist escaping spawn. Made well known during the Rusher War after Rusher's advertisement and through eventual use of many 2b2t YouTubers. Impact has many modules that are useful for 2b2t such as Auto Totem and ESP features such as tracers that change color based on distance.
- Wurst - A wonderful client that contains great modules such as working kill aura, ESP (that determines coordinates), and working scaffhold. This client is commonly used on the server by non-pvpers and used on many servers beyond 2b2t.
- Future - Client advertised by Fit and several other 2b2t YouTubers. The Future client costs $20, and is one of the few clients that cost money. Avoid any unofficial or "cracked" versions. Even though they can be downloaded for free, they are almost certainly backdoored and will leak your coordinates.
Somewhat Common Clients
- WWE - Was used for the 2019 donkey dupe. It is like a mix of impact and future, lacking some better the features from both however.
- Wolfram - Known for NCP bypassing features. It also features many anti-afk presets such ad smart AI mining and farming.
- KAMI - Known for its automatic Crystal placer.
Uncommon Hacked Clients
- LiquidBounce - Used for a brief time due to a Bed Exploit.
- SkillClient - Known for being the first free client with entity speed (was used in 2017 to catch up to the X+ diggers).
- Aristois - Used commonly for its ChatSpammer feature. Has an $8 premium version and support for an alt dispenser.
Custom Hacked Clients
- Helix - Client developed by Izverg86 and used by certain members of the Diggers.
- nhack/nhack2/nhack3 - Client made by the Tyranny and started by popbob. Some versions were Backdoored and used it to screenshot omaliymix's and Kaameron's desktop, causing both to leave 2b2t. Continued by c1yd3i and iTristan.
- Client reskins - First started by VoCo. Eventually used by soda factions.
- DonFuer client - rumored to having been used by the DonFuer , and to be a custom client with multiple exclusive cheats.
- Vapid/V/NoVa - Client created by Pyrobyte, continued by kinorana after 2013
- root - Developed by 086, and eventually used for KAMI's base.
- Vort3x - Vortex Coalition client made by inv41idu53rn4m3 popular for spamming Did you know? messages and duping during the 11/11 dupe.
- rootNET - Client developed by iZac. The client is currently in the beta phase of development.
- Glowclient - Client Created by GlowskiBroski, contains a working PacketFly and some other unique hacks. The client was cracked in late 2018 by BabbaJ. This version is possibly Backdoored, but that hasn't still been proven.
- Future Gold - Code name for a custom client made by the Future devs, it is private and is better than even the paid version of future
- Rusherhack - Client made by John200410, who also is the main creator of Rusherb0t. Heavily uses WWE code. Costs $20 for the standard version, and $60 for rusherhack+ which has a small amount of extra features.
- Adorufu/Asuna/Axiom - Discontinued series of clients, some free and some paid, developed by Sasha. Based off of x0XP's Xdolf Client.
- DotGod.CC/Butterfly - The pvp client that inspired all of the new kami forks, introducing new modules to the pvp game such as Surround(AutoFeetPlace), AutoTrap, HoleEsp and being the origin of Auto32k. The client was made by elite_tier.pl for and is private.
- Backdoored - Previously known as Ebic Client, was private for some time before going public paid for 20 dollars. Developed by cookiedragon234, Carbolemons, and Tigermouthbear.
- Ares Client - A free continuation of Backdoored client currently developed by Tigermouthbear.
- Brownware - A custom client made to automate the donkey dupe of late 2019. It also has a spammer module that can send over 200 chat messages at once on 2b2t.
- Snowhack - a very epic hack based on kami,with many great functions,made by snowmii.
Proved Backdoored Clients
- Winst0n - Client made by taylo112 that turned out to be backdoored. Caused for the creation of the meme term "Winst0n'd" due to consecutive griefing.
- Kinodupe - Client that only existed for 6 whole days during the 11/11 dupe. Its only purpose was to make duping easier during the 11/11 dupe. However, using this client would leak your coords, and the resulting spreadsheet was eventually posted publicly resulting in many griefs. Many players however took advantage of this fact and duped in random locations.
- Adolf - An early hacked client by x0XP, would steal your coords.
- Xdolf - created by x0XP, continued by Sasha, and later discontinued. x0XP has for most of its lifespan denied that it's backdoored, but has recently come out with that it connects your Computer to a botnet.
- G4DMODE Client - Made it easier to execute the Godmode glitch of Mid-2019, but it would leak your IP, Passwords, Coords, and other fun stuff. According to Satisfaction, it affected over 20 players.
Installing Your Hacked Client
This is a general installation guide for Windows and for WizardHax hosted clients.
WARNING: If your computer knowledge goes as far as clicking radio buttons and pressing, "Install," in the installation wizard, take extra precautions when performing installations, or refrain from installing anything at all.
- You must choose your desired hack client. There are many clients a player can choose from, and many of the most popular and safe ones can be found at the top of this page.
- You must download your hacked client. This is one of the most risky steps of the installation process. The reason that this is risky is because of the risk you are not actually installing the hacked client, but rather another program that could be malware or be backdoored. If you download through the hacked client's website, it will most likely take you through an ad.fly or another website of the same function. These websites allow the creators of the hacked client to earn money through displaying advertisements to those who download it. These websites can display ads and popups that lead to malicious downloads or can be 'tech support scams'. Generally, do not click on or interact with any popups or notification boxes, just look for the 'Skip Ad' button so you can be taken to the download page. Unless you have an Ad Block program (which doesn't completely protect you from risk), it could be safer to ask a friend or trusted person to send you the installer or a link to the official download page of the hacked client. Do not, under any circumstances, open download links, let alone links in general, that were posted by someone in chat, or in Discord Servers.
- If the download you received was a .exe, .jar file or other executable, you can double click to run it and it will guide you through the installation process. If the download is a .zip file:
- Once you have unzipped the file, go to the .minecraft folder in the %appdata% folder and transfer whatever is inside the unzipped folder into the versions folder.
- Once you have completed step four, open up your Minecraft launcher and make a new profile. Depending on the client, it may require to be named a specific name: i.e. 313hax (Impact)). Now simply change the Minecraft version to the one with the hacked client name next to it and you're good to go.
Worst comes to worst, you can always look up how to download clients through YouTube tutorials. Generally, you should always use anti-virus and anti-malware software when downloading hacked clients or any software from the internet.