2b2t Wiki:Operation Wikipossible
This project is temporarily inactive
But don't worry, the project will be restarted soon!
|Operation Wikipossible is a project begun to improve each and every article on this wiki. Because of how overwhelmingly bad in quality much of the wiki is, and the small base of editors, the most efficient way to bring the wiki to a professional standard is to improve each article one by one.
Every two days, a random article is chosen (Special:Random) which will be the main focus of the project for the following two days (when a new article is chosen). In that time, the aim is to improve that article as much as possible, meaning adding content, sources, screenshots, an infobox if necessary, etc. I decided to pick a two-day time frame but this is subject to change. Don't pick the next article until the two days are up so we can focus on the article at hand. When picking the article, choose the first random article you get from using Special:Random (unless it's been done before).
If you're interested in joining, just add your name and participate in improving the current article. The current article is Krobar01 (May 21–22). Check the official channel on the Discord server for more updates.
|Operation Wikipossible is an open project for anyone who wants to improve the 2b2t Wiki. If you want to join, you can write your signature below (|
- Me first — Melofors TC 01:27, 9 April 2021 (UTC)
- This is based and I love this --Joey Coconut1 (talk) 01:31, 9 April 2021 (UTC)
- I'm left handed, so I'll be the odd one out in this circlejerk : / But seriously, I'm in! -ElliotRodger523 (talk) 13:26, 9 April 2021 (UTC)
- sounds good - cigardealer57 10th April 2021
- I think I'll join - Verydarkdorito 11th April 2021
- Guess I'll join - Busterdogtnt 17th April 2021
3.6% done out of 444 articles
- D_loaded (March 15–16) – +1,604 bytes, +2 files, +2 references
- Hopen (April 9–10) – +4,513 bytes, +8 files, +1 reference
- SnackyNorph (April 11–12) – +1,886 bytes, +4 files, +2 references
- Franknificant (April 13–14) – +1,710 bytes, +1 files, +9 references
- The Autumn Drain (April 15–16) – +1,448 bytes, +0 files, -2 references
- Valkyria (base) (April 17–26 [extended]) – +3,956 bytes, +4 files, +3 references
- COVID-2147 (April 21–28 [extended]) – +2,011 bytes, +5 files, +1 reference
- DocSmurf (April 29–30) – +3,723 bytes, +3 files, +2 reference
- Hemispheria (May 1–2) – +531 bytes, +1 files, +0 references
- Phobos backdoor (May 3–4) – +753 bytes, +0 files, +2 references
- Space Valkyria 2 (May 5–14) – +1,124 bytes, +0 files, +4 references
- Trump_17 (May 15–18) – -635 bytes, +0 files, +0 reference
- Kaamtown (May 19–20) – +2,792 bytes, -3 files, -1 reference
- Krobar01 (May 21–22) – +1,382 bytes, +1 file, +2 references
- WorldEdit (May 23–24) – +200 bytes, +1 file, +0 reference
- 1 Million Base (May 25–28) – +84 bytes, +0 file, +0 reference