Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2b2ter - Someone who plays 2b2t.
- Alt (Account)- Alternate accounts used by players. They may be used by more known players to avoid detection.
- Autism - Autistic is a common term on 2b2t used to describe the 2b2t community.
- Bookbanned - When you get Bookbanned by someone.
- Cancerous - Used to describe when someone who talks about random bullshit that is overall fucked up and makes people cringe.
- Client - A hacked client
- Coords - Short for "coordinates." Every Minecraft world has x,y,z coordinates that are used to identify the location of something.
- Crystal - Short for end crystal.
- Dumpstering - Synonomous with griefing, particularly very quick and destructive griefs.
- Dupe - Short for duplication glitch. A dupestash is a collection of duplicated items.
- EChest - Short for ender chest.
- Empfag - Someone in the group The Emperium.
- Etifag - Someone who joined because of Etika.
- Fagtions - Fagtions is a term used by players on 2b2t; Used primarily by oldfags as an insult towards groups founded during and after the Rusher War. They call these groups this because of TheCampingRusher, who was known to regularly play factions servers. This caused a large amount of Rusher's fans to attempt to create several small factions to differentiate themselves from the warring groups during the Rusher War and treat 2b2t as a faction server rather than an anarchy server. Before you knew it, there were small factions literally everywhere and everyone (not only Rushers) claimed be in some sort of group in one way shape or form. However, most of these small factions died out the first couple of days (if they even lasted a day) of their existence, which was humorous to the regular players of the server, which led to the oldfags calling these groups fagtions and irrelevant newfags for obvious reasons.
- Fitfag - A Player who joined because of JewMC.
- Gapples - Another more modern term for golden apple in Minecraft used more on mainstream and faction servers, that got more popular in use on 2b after the Rusher invasion, due to Rusher and his fans being faction players. For most it is synonymous with Notch Apple.
- Griefer - If you don't already know what this means, leave now
- Hello - The default message for the Aristois Chatspammer, often used by players to spam annoying and repeating messages, so much that at points the chat is filled with Hello messages.
- Highway - A very long and/or frequently traveled road, particularly one of the roads built along the X and Z axes
- Jewtuber - A youtuber, particularly a youtuber who prioritizes getting views and new subscribers more than creating actual quality content (which is to say, most of them)
- Kek/Topkek - Kek means LOL. Topkek means something is really funny or is short for LMAO. It originated from World of Warcraft when people who are a part of the Horde faction would laugh at those on the Alliance faction with terms like "lol" or "haha". It is a translation of Orcish to Common, as Common is the shared language between the various Alliance races, with Orcish being the equivalent to Common as the Horde's shared language.
- Lagfags - Players who purposely lag the server using lag machines in order to annoy other players in an attempt to become "infamous". Not all players who operate lag machines are lagfags, as it is seen as acceptable by many to cause lag in order to deter large amounts of newfags from joining the server (autistic due to how it makes escaping spawn extremelly easy by slowing down withers, drowning and possibly also hunger). Some lag machines are so powerful they can get everyone stuck in something akin to adventure mode, when blocks can only be broken is the player posesses a tool that can do this instantly. The most common lag machine design uses an exploit in the plugin PandaWire and was made by 2F4U.
- Lavacast - An artificially created giant mound of cobblestone made by pouring water and lava on top of each other repeatedly
- Main - Main accounts that players use the most or almost all the time.
- Midfag - See page
- Newfag - See page
- Newfriend - term usually used to bait newfags by sounding more friendly, (eg ">GIVING FREE KITS TO NEWFRIENDS AT 0,0!!")
- Newmap - Another word for Temporary Map, but could be used in the context of a real 2b2t new map.
- Notch Apples - Notch Apple is the more classic term for golden apples in Minecraft that most oldfags and midfags use on the server. A lot of people outside of 2b still use the term.
- Oldfag - See page
- PKers - Player-killers
- Queuefags - Players who complain about the queue all the time.
- Rusher - Rusher or Rusherfag means New players who joined during the Rusher Period. It could also directly mean a fan of TheCampingRusher.
- Shekels - Shekels is the currency in Israel and is used due to 2b's toxic nature in reference to anyone who tries to acquire money (particularly off the server's back). "Hausemaster only runs the server for cocaine shekels."
- Spawnfags - Players who spend almost all of their time being at spawn killing players, typically with end crystals.
- Suicide bomber - someone who kills other players using crystal/bed bombing.
- Taco / Spainfag - Jewtubers that speak Spanish or other Spanish speaking groups
- Tempmap - 2b2t slang for Temporary Map.
- Twink - Someone who joined 2b2t and is Taiwannese
- VoFag / VoCuck - Someone in The Vortex Coalition
- Winst0n'd - 2b2t slang for griefed, derived from the backdoored client Winst0n that leaked the coordinates of whoever used it