The Vo-Perium Conflict
The Vo-Perium Conflict, or the Vo-Perium War to members of the groups involved, was a minor conflict on the server that lasted about 3 weeks. The "war" was mainly a conflict between The Vortex Coalition and the Emperium, hence the name, which is a splicing of both group names. Despite the length of the war, there were several, mainly large, groups involved in the conflict.
Since the Emperium's founding, the group had a negative attitude towards VoCo. The two groups were initially indifferent about each other, however, resent towards each other began when the two started to exchange words and a few member deaths on 2b2t. The bitter relations only got worse in July of 2017, when VoCo forced the disbandment of Singularity (a VoCo splinter group and Emperium ally). Most of the original Singularity members merged with the Emperium and this only fueled the dislike for VoCo. However, the Emperium did not press hostilities as it focused more on gaining power. As a result of these events, many of Emperium's members are former VoCo members.
About 6 months after the Singularity incident, conflict finally broke out between the two groups when Coltsnid and TheDark_Emperor began to bad mouth each other in 2b2t chat, and VoCo declared the "Vo-Perium War" on December 21st, 2017.
- December 21st, 2017 - VoCo declares war on the Emperium after negative words are exchanged between Coltsnid and TheDark_Emperor in 2b2t chat.
- December 27th, 2017 - VoCo posts first meme video of them blowing up an Emperium spawn outpost
- December 30th, 2017 - Unrelated to the Vo-Perium War, VoCo allies with a new, small group known as Inferno.
- January 3rd, 2018 Team Inferno disbands after Emperium insides the group and destroys several of their bases. As a new group, Inferno was a much easier target than VoCo in terms of base security.
- January 5th, 2018 - VoCo posts another meme video of them blowing up an Emperium outpost for New Years
- January 7th, 2018 - War officially ends as warring parties soon seek positive relations (except Infrared).
End of Conflict
After about 3 weeks of some conflict and mainly inactivity, the groups involved eventually decided to end the conflict on January 11th, 2018, and began to move to more positive relations. This peace agreement was made during a conversation between Coltsnid and TheDark_Emporer, when Emperor proposed the idea of peace and Coltsnid agreed.
Infrared was the only exception, as they continued to have animosity with the Emperium and now VoCo as well; due to a Joint Communications Discord created between VoCo and Emperium to ease tensions and bring the groups closer together. The two groups now have forgotten the past and have been striding towards an alliance.
Now, ironically, during VoCo Phase IV, VoCo is working with Emperium to fight Infrared, after Retronautx attacked a VoCo base and made Coltsnid log, starting the VoPerium vs Infrared war.