Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a list of commonly used terminology in 2b2t along with their definitions.
- 1.12.2 — The version of Minecraft that 2b2t has been on for years, and will be the version of Minecraft running on the server until the server owner, Hausemaster, updates it to a newer version.
- 2b2ter — a player of 2b2t
- 32k — "Illegal" tools that were created as a result of the first backdoor. They possess the highest possible enchant level of 32,767. 32k swords were duplicated into oblivion over the years and had dramatic changes to the server's PvP meta. Hausemaster made many efforts to revert all 32k swords to their vanilla enchants, but they were still usable with dispensers, hoppers, and a good hacked client. Hausemaster finally patched 32ks in late 2019.
- 4Channer — a 2b2t player who joined via 4chan. Most 4channers were the first players to join 2b2t, in pre-Facepunch times.
- 9fag — Someone who joined the server because of Etika. Synonym of Etifag.
- Alt/Alt account— an alternate or secondary account used by a player. They may be used by more known players to avoid detection.
- Ancientfag — Although rarely used, it may be used for very old players, such as Hausemaster or players from 2010–2011
- Autistic — Autistic is a common term on 2b2t used to describe the 2b2t community.
- Backdoor — A means of gaining access to the server in a way that regular players cannot. Usually by gaining Operator status, and having the ability to find bases, create non—vanilla items (most notably the 32K swords), and much more. There have been 3 backdoors of the server so far, 2 of which were done by the group knows as Tyranny/Nerds Inc.
- Baked — An alternative term for chunk banning, used by The Bakery.
- Base — any location used by a player or players to live and store their items. They tend to be far from spawn to avoid being found. This can also be used as a verb (eg: "I am basing with my friend")
- Based — a 4chan term usually used to describe a person or action. It implies something is cool and/or unique.
- Basemate — any trusted player that one bases with
- Bedtrap — A trap involving a bed, obsidian, and lava. After setting your spawn in the bed, you are permanently trapped in an obsidian cage with lava, with no means of escaping on your own if done properly. Frequently used on newer players, infinitely killing them and forcing them to quit.
- Block Game/Virtual Legos — Terms describing the simplicity of Minecraft as a game, often used to remind players not to take the game seriously. Utilized in the name of the base Block Game Mecca
- Bookbanning — the act of effectively banning a player by giving them a shulker full of books, each book having a large amount of characters. When opened, it will overflow the packet's data, and if the packets are too large, you will be disconnected. It is impossible to reconnect without disconnecting immediately after.
- Bot — Accounts that sit AFK and spam advertisements of discord and shop links in green text. Some bots are actually useful and tell people their playtime, the date they joined, how many people they’ve killed, etc. The two "useful" bots are Rusherb0t and LoiTTeRbot
- Botter — someone who bots the queue
- Cancerous — Used to describe when someone who talks about random bullshit that is overall fucked up and makes people cringe.
- Chunkban — an exploit consisting of filling a chunk with furnaces (or signs, from early to mid-2019), which disconnects anyone who loads the chunk. This is due to an overload incoming packet from the illegal object search plugin. This exploit was used by groups such as The Bakery.
- City — a tactic used in Crystal PvP to trap and kill an opponent by limiting their movement and placing end crystals at their feet. Named after the player Cityboss1 for being the first to discover this strategy.
- Client — a hacked client
- Combat log — the act of disconnecting from the server during PvP combat before death. It is seen as a cowardly act and can ruin one's reputation.
- Config — a clients autocrystal setting configuration, vital to combat
- Coords — short for "coordinates." Every Minecraft world has X,Y,Z coordinates that are used to identify the location of a player and can be seen by pressing F3 (FN + F3 on some computers).
- Crystal'ed — the act of being killed by an end crystal
- CPVP — a shortened version of "Crystal PvP"
- Dumpstering — Synonymous with griefing, particularly very quick and destructive griefs.
- Dub - Double chest filled with shulkers. It is the standardised method of measuring dupe stashes. (Example: That is a 30 dub stash) Which would mean that stash has 1,560 (30x52) Shulker boxes.
- Dupe — Short for "duplication glitch".
- Dupe stash — A collection of items duplicated using a duplication glitch, usually stored in shulker boxes.
- E-chest — short form of "ender chest"
- Elytrafly/E-fly — A range of common hacked client modules grant abilities such as superspeed or being able to use an elytra without rockets.
- Empfag/Emptard — Someone in the group The Emperium.
- Etifag — Someone who joined the server because of Etika. Synonym of 9fag.
- Ez/Ezed — short form of "easy". This is usually said after someone kills their opponent in PvP combat, or forces them to combat log. The number of Zs can vary.
- Face Place — a PvP term to place end crystals in front of a players head; usually to get them out of a hole.
- Facepuncher — players who came from Facepunch Forum and joined the server (between early 2011 and end of 2012)
- Fagtions/larp — fagtions/larp is a term used by players on 2b2t; Used primarily by oldfags as an insult towards groups founded during and after the Rusher War. They call these groups this because of TheCampingRusher, who was known to regularly play factions servers. This caused a large number of Rusher's fans to attempt to create several small factions to differentiate themselves from the warring groups during the Rusher War and treat 2b2t as a faction server rather than an anarchy server. Before you knew it, there were small factions literally everywhere and everyone (not only Rushers) claimed to be in some sort of group in one—way shape or form. However, most of these small factions died out the first couple of days (if they even lasted a day) of their existence, which was humorous to the regular players of the server, which led to the oldfags calling these groups "fagtions" and irrelevant newfags for obvious reasons.
- Fitfag — a player who joined because of FitMC's YouTube channel, and is usually people thinking a Minecraft server has "history".
- Gapples/Gap — Another more modern term for golden apple in Minecraft used more on mainstream and faction servers, that got more popular in use on 2b after the Rusher invasion, due to Rusher and his fans being faction players. For most, it is synonymous with "Notch Apple".
- Grief — to destroy or demolish a base or build with malicious intent, usually done in the form of lavacasting, burning, or with TNT. Some may grief their own base when its coordinates are leaked to avoid giving others the glory of doing it themselves
- Highway — A very long and/or frequently traveled road, particularly one of the roads built along the X and Z axes (often synonyms of the Nether Highway system)
- History-fag — A history fag is someone who believes a Minecraft server can have history, and usually gets very mad at those who grief signs, old bases, etc.
- Illegal/Illegal item — generally defined as an item not allowed in vanilla survival Minecraft, such as spawn eggs, bedrock, and 32K swords
- Incursion — short for Spawn Incursions, which involves the practice of a group of players invading spawn for power, control, or anger, usually involving public works projects, main goals and reasons for doing so.
- Jewtuber — A YouTuber, particularly a YouTuber who prioritizes getting views and new subscribers more than creating actual quality content (which is to say, most of them)
- Jew — A 2b2t player that prioritises money over their friends and reputation. For example, player Finstaa Leaked Godmode for 1 Shulker.
- Kek/Top kek — Kek is synonymous with "lol". Topkek means something is really funny or is short for LMAO. It originated from World of Warcraft and 4chan.
- Kek machine — codename for a lag machine invented by househousehouse1 that crams tens of thousands of entities in one spot. These were usually setup by the brownmen around nether spawn and would freeze anyones client who got too close.
- Kit — a shulker box that usually contains armor, gapples, and crystals. Mass quantities are duped, with specifically branded armor and tools. Primarily given to newer players or used for PvP.
- Lagfags — Players who purposely lag the server using lag machines in order to annoy other players in an attempt to become "infamous". Not all players who operate lag machines are lagfags, as it is seen as acceptable by many to cause lag in order to deter large amounts of newfags from joining the server (autistic due to how it makes escaping spawn extremelly easy by slowing down withers, drowning and possibly also hunger). Some lag machines are so powerful they can get everyone stuck in something akin to adventure mode, when blocks can only be broken is the player posesses a tool that can do this instantly. The most common lag machine design uses an exploit in the plugin PandaWire and was made by 2F4U.
- Larp/Larping — Abbreviation of "Live action role—playing game". What is meant by this is to role—play with other players on 2b2t during different events and having a general circle—jerk about it.
- Lavacast — An artificially created giant mound of cobblestone made by pouring water and lava on top of each other repeatedly
- Logging — A shortened form of "combat logging", the action of logging while fighting another player.
- Main — Main accounts that players use the most or almost all the time.
- Midfag— See page
- Monkey/Ape — used as a synonym of retard.
- Newfag — See page
- Newfriend — a term usually used to bait newfags by sounding more friendly, (eg ">GIVING FREE KITS TO NEWFRIENDS AT 0,0!!")
- Newmap — another word for tempmap, but it could be used in the context of a real 2b2t new map.
- No Name/NN — A term to describe the majority of players who have contributed next to nothing to server events and history
- No Server November or NSN — Event taking place every November during which different players and groups try to lag and crash the server
- Notch Apples — Notch Apple is the more classic term for golden apples in Minecraft that most oldfags and midfags use on the server. A lot of people outside of 2b still use the term.
- NPC — Mainly derived towards Spawnfags (mainly Emperium), It reflects the fact that most Spawnfags do the same thing over and over again; place crystals, type Ezz and engage in groupthink with others ( not thinking for themselves ). They usually brag about doxxing everyone they see and being "The Best PvPer" while trying to draw as much attention to themselves as possible. These specimens are easy to identify and avoid.
- Nuking — a basic substitute for destroying or heavily griefing a structure or group.
- Oldfag — See page
- Pingfag — a PvP term used to describe players with very low ping, as it gives them an advantage over other players.
- Pedo - A term to call people pedophiles for something they say or do. A majority of the time the people called a "pedo" are under 18. (eg: "Shut up pedo")
- PKer — player—killers; may also refer to parkour players
- Poorfag — a player who doesn't have a great amount of in—game wealth. The word can be used for players who do not have priority queue
- Pop — refers to a players totem being popped (eg: I'm gonna pop his totem.)
- Priority Queue/Prio Queue/Prio — a seperate queue that runs alongside the normal queue, allowing you to join significantly faster for $20 a month.
- Prio-banned — A player who has had their priority queue removed and is banned from the donation website by Hausemater, usually due to lagging the server.
- Prio-stripped — A lighter version of the above priority bans. This is when your priority queue is removed but you can still purchase it again. This has been used as far back as 2016 with the prio(vet queue)stripping of torogadude.
- Pearling — using ender pearls to teleport between places on the server. This is the most common travel method for established players due to unreliability of speed exploits
- Queue — The ‘line’ of sorts that all players have to wait in to join the server. There is normal queue and priority queue (aka prio). The normal queue is notorious for taking a very long time to let players in and is responsible for many old players quitting.
- Queuefags — Players who complain about the queue all the time.
- Queue Skip — Exploits that are used to skip the queue, via a proxy or by direct server attacks.
- Rat/Ratted — Adjective for a hacked client that has a logger or some sort of trojan on it
- Rennovate — a term for griefing
- Ringroad — The highways that make a "ring" around the axis nether highways.
- Rusher(fag) — refers to players who joined during the Rusher Era. It could also directly refer to fans of TheCampingRusher.
- Shekels — Shekels is the currency in Israel and is used due to 2b2t's toxic nature in reference to anyone who tries to acquire money (particularly off the server's back). "Hausemaster only runs the server for cocaine shekels."
- Shulk - Short for shulker, often filled with PvP materials or building blocks
- SMIB — The phrase used by the group "The Spawn Masons". It means "So Mote It Be" and was made more well known by SalC1’s Spawn Mason video.
- Spawnfag — a player who spends almost all of their time at spawn killing players, typically with end crystals.
- Snowcone — The broad term used to identify queue skip exploits, allowing mass kicking of players without lagging the server. It was popularised by The Brownmen for using it to bypass priority bans. (the name came from mass propaganda about alpha snowballs being used to instantly crash the server)
- Stash — short for dupe stash, a collection of items duplicated using a duplication glitch, usually stored in shulker boxes.
- Suicide bomber — someone who kills other players using crystal/bed bombing techniques, often killing themselves in the process.
- Taco/Spainfag — Jewtubers that speak Spanish or other Spanish speaking groups
- Tempmap — shortened form of "temporary map".
- Topkek/Kek — means LOL (laugh out loud). Topkek means something is really funny or is short for LMAO. It originates from World of Warcraft.
- Totem — short for "totem of undying", an item
- Twink — used by some to refer to Taiwanese 2b2t players
- Utility Mod — The name given to a majority of Hacked Clients, this is to bypass TOS rules on some platforms like discord that don't allow hacked clients.
- Unbreakables — Tools and armour that has 32k durability points, created in game with a glitch. They were patched in December of 2019 with the wider "9th anniversary" illegals patch.
- Vanilla — Minecraft played without any cheat clients
- VoCoin — a currency used by the members of The Vortex Coalition.
- VoFag/VoCuck/VoTard — members of The Vortex Coalition. Often used in conjunction with VoCo's slang term as the Vomit Collective
- Veteran Queue/Vet Queue — an early priority queue which was given to players who joined before June 1, 2016
- Winst0n'd — 2b2t slang for griefed, derived from the backdoored client Winst0n that leaked the coordinates of whoever used it, this word is rarely used.
- World download/WDL — a digital download of chunks from the server. World downloads are used to preserve chunks, usually with a base, or for renders. These downloads can then be played on in a separate world. WDL is an abbreviation