2b2t is a Minecraft server with no rules (IP to join: 2b2t.org) that has been running on the same map since December 2010, and is owned anonymously. It has had over 600,000 players join throughout the years, and is often called the worst Minecraft server for the toxic playerbase it has maintained. It is known for players taking the game to its absolute limits, and the server is usually at the forefront of exploits, hacks, and PvP. The server is the second oldest running server in Minecraft, behind MinecraftOnline. The server has thousands of groups and bases rise and fall throughout its history. It offers players a Minecraft experience unparalleled in any other server or video game.
The 2b2t Wiki aims to document the history of the server. The wiki has existed in its current form since 2018, and in general for 4 years. During this time, there were 3 official wikis - a Fandom wiki, and two Miraheze wikis. We, the wiki staff, work to our best efforts to put forward the best wiki we possibly can. We rely on you, the editors and readers, to provide feedback, and to document your experiences. We are here to support you and to keep the quality of the pages up.
The wiki currently contains 7,663 pages, 83 active users, and 2,017 files
From this month's featured article
ZiggyBase or Ziggy Base, often incorrectly called Ziggy Town or ZiggyTown, was a base built in January 2012, and abandoned later in mid or late 2012. It was re-inhabited in 2014, although was found months later and griefed a second time. The base is best known for the Bedrock Comet. Not so far away from the base is a big part of dried-up ocean, walled off from the water with bedrock, given the title of the "Bedrock Dam". Builders got the bedrock through popbob's backdoor, which allowed him to select players to teleport to, fly, and use the Not Enough Items mod to spawn items in. One of the members who got these perks made stashes out in the millions filled with illegal items, including bedrock. It was one of many bases that had the signature "town" in its name, as bases back then were generally called towns. The base was eventually griefed by Harblax in 2012.
The base comprised standard Minecraft castles and houses. It was more colorful than SquidBase due to the fact that it was built in a different Minecraft version, which introduced new creative blocks that players could use. The base remained notable after its grief due to the remaining Bedrock Comet, a tourist attraction that was eventually destroyed in August 2020 by the Klansmen and Anti Bedrock Society, who broke the last block. (Full article...)
In the news
|Imp's Base 2
On this month
|The Legion of Shenandoah
- June 2012 – The Facepunch Republic collapses with the inevitable fall of 2k2k.
- June 20, 2013 – The First Incursion takes place, lasting a week.
- June 2014 – The Legion of Shenandoah begins and Gape 1 is founded.
- June 2015 – The Vortex Coalition is founded.
- June 1, 2016 – TheCampingRusher begins his series on 2b2t. In the coming days, 2b2t becomes flooded with his fans.
- June 16, 2016 – Fit becomes the "leader" of the controversial Team Veteran, which is supposedly meant to contain the Rusher onslaught and preserve the server's culture.
- June 2016 – A lava wall is made around the 500x500 area of spawn, in hopes of keeping Rushers trapped in spawn; this project fails. A very similar project occurs during the 6th Incursion but fails as well.
- June 4, 2017 – The battle between the SpawnMasons and the Peacekeepers begin.
- June 9, 2017 – The +Z Highway is completed to the world border.
- June 25, 2018 – The End base Space 2k2k is leaked.
- June 28, 2018 – 2b2t.online is launched.
- June 3, 2019 – Hausemaster makes an announcement discussing multiple things regarding the server such as the limited amount of slots and the server updating to newer versions. Book banning is reported to be officially patched. 2b2t may stay on 1.12 indefinitely due to the consecutive versions being too unstable for the server, although future tests will continue.
- June 12, 2019 – Lightning is heard for the first time after it was disabled due to the coordinate exploit.
- June 29, 2019 – The server is temporarily offline due to the server provider upgrading and migrating their network.
- June 28, 2020 – Hausemaster unbans the majority of priority banned accounts due to innocent people being banned.